Post Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Online Form 2020
Post Date: 17 December 2020
Short Description: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) released the online form for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21
Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Online Form 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Dec. 15, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Jan. 31, 2021
- Last Date to pay: Jan. 31, 2021
- Exam Date: Announced soon
- Admit Card: Notified soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General / OBC (Category I): ₹150
- For General / OBC (Other Post) : ₹100
- For SC / ST : ₹0
- For All Category Female : ₹0
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Total Vacancies: 160 Posts
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age for Category I : 24 years
- Maximum Age for Category II : 22 years
- Maximum Age for Technician Post : 25 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
For Category Type I :
- Mechanical: Candidates must have a diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical: Candidates must have a diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Chemical: Candidates must have a diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Civil: Candidates must have a diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Electronics: Candidates must have a Diploma in Electronics / Communication Engineering.
- Instrumentation: Candidates must have a Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering / Technology / Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Chemistry: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science B.Sc with min. 60% marks.
For Category Type II :
- Plant Operator: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate (Physics / Chemistry / Math PCM) with min. 60% marks.
- AC Mechanic, Fitter and other posts: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate with Science & Mathematics with min. 60% marks and ITI / NCA Certificate in Related Trade.
- Laboratory Assistant: Candidates must pass 10+2 Intermediate PCM with min. 60% marks OR Intermediate with min. 60% marks and Laboratory Assistant Certificate.
- Boiler Operator: Candidates must have passed Class 10 High School with Boiler Operator Certificate.
- Painter: Candidates must have passed Class 10High School with min. 60% marks and ITI Certificate in Painter.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of BARC, and apply online click the link below.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2020 Released, Download DB 01/2021 Entry Call Letter @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- MPPEB Group 5 Various Post Admit Card 2020
- BPSC 66th Admit Card 2020 Out, Download Bihar CCE Prelims Call Letter @onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- CSBC Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Forester Recruitment Admit Card 2020 Released: Check CSBC Bihar Police Forester Written Exam Date
- Nainital Bank Clerk PO Admit Card 2020 Released: Download Clerk and PO Admit Card
- SBI CBO Admit Card 2020 Out: Download Circle Based Officer Call Letter
- UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020 for AC Released @upsc.gov.in, Download Assistant Commandant Call Letter Here
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 CRP Clerk X Prelims Exam Date Call Letter
- RSMSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 Out: Download JE Admit Card