Post Name: IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment 2020 (Clerical Cadre Posts)
Short Description: The IBPS clerk exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the recruitment to the post of Clerk. IBPS Clerk is an entry exam for those who want to become a banker. It is a two tier process, Preliminary and Mains. Candidates have to qualify both of them to get the job.
The candidates who are interested can fill the application form. Read the full article to know the eligibility, age limit and more details about the exam.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) CRP X Clerk Recruitment 2020
IBPS Clerk CWE X Exam 2020
- Online Application Form Starts Date: Sept. 2, 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: Sept. 23, 2020
- Last Date to Pay: Sept. 23, 2020
- Pre Exam Date: Nov. 23- Dec. 13, 2020
- Pre Exam Admit Card Release Date: Nov. 18, 2020
- Mains Exam Date: Jan. 24, 2021
- Mains Exam Admit Card Release Date: Jan. 12, 2021
- Result declaration: Update later
- For SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman: ₹175
- For General/ OBC: ₹850
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Total Vacancies: 2557 posts
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- Proficiency in local language
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from any recognised university or an equivalent qualification in any discipline.
- Candidates should have studied computers in high school or having a degree/diploma in computers.
Selection Process: The process is basically divided into two phases (Preliminary and Mains). The candidate must qualify both of them to go on to the next phase.
- Preliminary Exam : It is the first level of the exam to select the candidates for the main exam.
- Mains Exam: The selected candidates from the preliminary exam are now capable of giving the main exam. It is the second level for the actual selection for employment in banks.
- Result Declaration: The candidateswho qualified both the exams may reach the next step for the document verification.
- Document Verification: This is the final step where you have to submit all of your documents and may join the training at the allotted bank.
The Candidates Who Are Interested To Fill The Form Can Click The Link Below For Registration.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result and Jobs
- UP NHM Lab Technician and Other Various Post Online Form 2022
- BARC Scientific Officer (OCES/DGFS) Online Form 2022
- UPPSC Mines Officer, Principal, Professor, Reader Online Form 2022
- Indian Army TES 47 Technical Entry Scheme Online Form 2022
- Indian Army JAG 29th Entry Scheme Online Form 2022
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2022
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Form 2022
- UPPRPB UP Police Assistant Operator Online Form 2022
- Railtel RCIL Manager Various Post Online Form 2022
- UPPRPB UP Police Head Operator Mechanic Online Form 2022