Post Name: IBPS CRP PO/MT Pre Exam 2020- IBPS PO Admit Card
Post Date: 23 September 2020
Short Description: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) announced the exam date of prelims and mains examination. IBPS recently uploaded the admit card for the preliminary examination of PO/MT 2020. So the enrolled candidates can download the admit card. Read the full article to know the more details about the exam.
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – IBPS PO Admit Card 2020
Probationary Officer PO / Management Trainee MT – Prelims Examination Admit Card
- Application form Start Date: Aug. 5, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Aug. 26, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Aug. 26, 2020
- Prelims Exam Date: Oct. 11-13, 2020
- Mains Exam Date: Nov. 28, 2020
- Pre Admit Card: Available (Sept. 22, 2020)
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General/OBC: ₹850
- For SC/ST: ₹175
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Total Vacancies: 1417 Posts
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
Eligibility: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university in India.
Dear Candidates, Here we are giving you some information about the Exam Pattern Of IBPS PO CRP-X.
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Exam Will Consist Total 100 Questions.
- Each Question Will be of 01 Mark (Total 100 Marks).
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
How to download Admit Card: Candidates who applied for the IBPS PO prelims exam can download their admit card from the official website of Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) or from the link given below. Candidates must fill the details to download the admit card i.e. Registration No. Which is given in the application form.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of IBPS and to download the admit card online click the link below.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- Delhi District Court SPA DEO Skill Test Admit Card 2020 Released, Download @delhicourts.nic.in
- UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020
- NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020
- DRDO CEPTAM Tier II Admit Card 2020 – Steno and Various Post
- NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2020
- Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2020 – RO, CA Paper II Test Admit Card
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) Tier 1 Remaining Exam SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
- UPPSC PCS/ACF/ RFO Prelims Examination Admit Card 2020
- Bihar Police Sepoy Constable Admit Card 2020