Post Name: IBPS Specialist Officer Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020
Post Date: 04 November 2020
Short Description: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites the candidates for the various posts of Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS SO Recruitment 2020
Specialist Officer SO Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Nov. 2, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Nov. 23, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Nov. 23, 2020
- Pre Exam Date: Dec.26-27, 2020
- Pre Admit Card: Available soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General/ OBC: ₹850
- For SC/ ST/ PH: ₹175
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Total Vacancies: 647 Posts
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- For IT Officer: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with B Level Certificate or Engineering Degree Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or having Master Degree.
- For Agriculture Field Officer (AFO): Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Agriculture or any Equivalent Subject.
- For Rajbasha Adhikari: Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject in Degree Level or Master Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as a Subject in Degree Level.
- For Law Officer: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law 3 years or 5 years. Enrolled with the Bar Council.
- For HR / Personnel Officer: Candidates must have a Master’s Degree / PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (MO): Candidates must have a Master’s Degree / PG Diploma in Marketing / PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of IBPS and to apply online click the link below.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Admit Card 2021
- HSSC Haryana Police Constable Commando Wing Admit Card 2021
- UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer, Other Various Interview Date 2021
- Rajasthan REET Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Admit Card 2021
- UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021
- UPSESSB UP PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 (2595 Posts) Apply Online – UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2021
- SSC MTS Multi Tasking Staff Exam Date 2021
- Bihar Board BCECEB Amin Exam Date 2021
- IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I Pre Admit Card 2021