Post Name: MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer MPPSC ADPO Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Date: 17 June 2021
Short Description: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) recently released the online application form for the Recruitment Post for Assistant District Prosecution Officer MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form of MPPSC ADPO Online Form 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission – MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021
MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment Online Form 2021
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: June 17, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: July 16, 2021
- Last Date to pay: July 16, 2021
- Exam Date: Announced soon
- Admit Card: Notified soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General / Other State : ₹1000
- For MP Reserve Category : ₹500
- For Correction Charge : ₹50
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Post Name: MPPSC ADPO ( Assistant District Prosecution Officer ) Online Form 2021
Total Vacancies: 92 Posts
|Assistant District Prosecution Officer 2021||25||25||09||15||18||92|
Age Limit: Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can click on the link below, and fill in all their personal details which are required to fill the form from June 17, 2021, to July 16, 2021. You can also apply through the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
- Candidates must check the whole application form again before submitting it.
- Candidates must read the notification first.
- Kindly check and collect all the document and personal details- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Detail.
- Take a print out of form after submitting it.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) and to apply online click the link below.
|Apply Online||Link Activate Soon|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Admit Card 2022
- SBI PO Probationary Officer Interview Letter 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Pre Exam Admit Card 2022
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Batch Admit Card 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Fireman, AFO Assistant Fire Officer Admit Card 2022
- SBI CBO Circle Based Officer Admit Card 2022
- IBPS PO MT XI Pre Exam Result & Mains Admit Card 2022
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card 2022
- CTET December Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB VDO Village Development Officer Exam Admit Card 2021