Post Name: MP MPPSC Medical Officer MO Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Date: 17 June 2021
Short Description: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) recently released the online application form for the Recruitment Post for MPPSC Medical Officer MO Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application for MO Recruitment Online Form 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission – MPPSC Medical Officer MO Recruitment 2021
Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: June 24, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: July 23, 2021
- Last Date to pay: July 23, 2021
- Exam Date: Announced soon
- Admit Card: Notified soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General / Other State : ₹540
- For MP Reserve Category : ₹290
- For Correction Charge : ₹50
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Post Name: MPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
Total Vacancies: 576 Posts
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
Eligibility: Candidates must have a MBBS Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Send Application Form To:
- Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) Pin Code : 452001.
- The format for sending the application is available in the advertisement on page no. 07.
How to Apply:
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC, Indore Are Released Assistant District Prosecution Officer MPPSC ADPO Exam 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 17/06/2021 to 16/07/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates must check the whole application form again before submitting it.
- Candidates must read the notification first.
- Kindly check and collect all the document and personal details- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Detail.
- Take a print out of form after submitting it.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) and to apply online click the link below.
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 24/06/2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- Bihar Board BCECEB Amin Exam Date 2021
- IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I Pre Admit Card 2021
- Railway RRB NTPC Phase 7 Admit Card 2021
- UPPSC Combined Agriculture Service Exam Admit Card 2021
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC SSE Mains Admit Card 2021
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021
- UPSC Civil Service IAS / IFS Recruitment 2021 New Exam Date and Change Exam District 2021
- National Water Development Agency NWDA Various Post Admit Card 2021
- UP B.ED JEE Exam Notice 2021
- Bihar BPSC Auditor Recruitment Exam Date 2021