Post Name: SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Result 2021
Post Update: 28 October 2021
Short Description: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Uploaded Tier I Result for the Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 (4726 Post) Recruitment 2020-21. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this Exam can Download Results.
Staff Selection Commission – SSC SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam SSC CHSL Online Form 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 26/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-19 April 2021
- Left Over Paper I : 04/08/2021 to 12/08/2021
- Admit Card Available: 26/07/2021
- Paper I Answer Key Available: 20/08/2021
- Paper I Result Available: 27/10/2021
- Paper II Exam Date : 09/01/2022
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 Intermediate exam from any recognized board in India.
How to Apply:
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and apply online click the link below.
|Download Tier I Result||Result | Cutoff|
|Download Tier II Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card NR Delhi Region||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card Other Region||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Admit Card 2022
- SBI PO Probationary Officer Interview Letter 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Pre Exam Admit Card 2022
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Batch Admit Card 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Fireman, AFO Assistant Fire Officer Admit Card 2022
- SBI CBO Circle Based Officer Admit Card 2022
- IBPS PO MT XI Pre Exam Result & Mains Admit Card 2022
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card 2022
- CTET December Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB VDO Village Development Officer Exam Admit Card 2021