Post Name: SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Post Date: 04 October 2020
Short Description: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification about the online form of the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Contraction Survey / Contracting) Recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
Staff Selection Commission – SSC JE Recruitment 2020-21
Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Contraction Survey / Contracting) SSC JE Recruitment 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Oct. 1, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Oct. 30, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Nov. 1, 2020
- Phase I Exam Date CBT: Mar. 22-25, 2021
- Phase II Exam Date: Notified soon
- Admit Card: Announced soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: ₹100
- For SC/ ST/ PH: ₹0
- All Category Female: ₹0
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 1845 Posts
- Minimum Age: N/A
- Maximum Age for CPWD & CWC Posts: 32 years
- Maximum Age for other posts: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- For Border Road Organization (BRO): Candidates must have BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade or Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- For Central Public Works Department (CPWD): Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Central Water and Power Research Station: Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Central Water Commission (CWC): Candidates must have Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval: Candidates must have a Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- For Farakka Barrage Project: Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- Military Engineer Services (MES): Candidates must have a Degree in Related Trade OR Engineering Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- National Technical Research Organization (NTRO): Candidates must have a Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of SSC, and to check the application status online click the link below.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Online Form 2021
- UPPSC Lecturer Ashram Padhati Online Form 2021 Re-Upload Photo/ Sign. 2021
- Rajasthan RPSC RAS/ RTS Online Form 2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Online Form 2021
- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021
- SSB Sub Inspector SI Recruitment Online Form 2021
- UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- SSC GD Constable Online Form 2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Recruitment Online Form 2021
- NBE Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant and Junior Accountant Online Form 2021