Post Name: SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Post Date: 04 October 2020
Short Description: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification about the online form of the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Contraction Survey / Contracting) Recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
Staff Selection Commission – SSC JE Recruitment 2020-21
Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Contraction Survey / Contracting) SSC JE Recruitment 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Oct. 1, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Oct. 30, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Nov. 1, 2020
- Phase I Exam Date CBT: Mar. 22-25, 2021
- Phase II Exam Date: Notified soon
- Admit Card: Announced soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: ₹100
- For SC/ ST/ PH: ₹0
- All Category Female: ₹0
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 1845 Posts
- Minimum Age: N/A
- Maximum Age for CPWD & CWC Posts: 32 years
- Maximum Age for other posts: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- For Border Road Organization (BRO): Candidates must have BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade or Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- For Central Public Works Department (CPWD): Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Central Water and Power Research Station: Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Central Water Commission (CWC): Candidates must have Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval: Candidates must have a Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- For Farakka Barrage Project: Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- Military Engineer Services (MES): Candidates must have a Degree in Related Trade OR Engineering Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- National Technical Research Organization (NTRO): Candidates must have a Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of SSC, and to check the application status online click the link below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- UPPSC Regional Inspector Technical Mains Online Form 2022
- RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Jharkhand JSSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand JSSC Excise Constable Online Form 2022
- Bihar SHSB Specialist Doctor Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan RPSC Ground Water Department Various Post Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor Online Form 2022
- UPPSC ACF RFO Mains Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan RVVNL, JVVNL, AVVNL, JdVVNL Technical Helper III Online Form 2022
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022