Post Name: SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Post Date: 04 October 2020
Short Description: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification about the online form of the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Contraction Survey / Contracting) Recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
Staff Selection Commission – SSC JE Recruitment 2020-21
Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Contraction Survey / Contracting) SSC JE Recruitment 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Oct. 1, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Oct. 30, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Nov. 1, 2020
- Phase I Exam Date CBT: Mar. 22-25, 2021
- Phase II Exam Date: Notified soon
- Admit Card: Announced soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: ₹100
- For SC/ ST/ PH: ₹0
- All Category Female: ₹0
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 1845 Posts
- Minimum Age: N/A
- Maximum Age for CPWD & CWC Posts: 32 years
- Maximum Age for other posts: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- For Border Road Organization (BRO): Candidates must have BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade or Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- For Central Public Works Department (CPWD): Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Central Water and Power Research Station: Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Central Water Commission (CWC): Candidates must have Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.
- For Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval: Candidates must have a Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- For Farakka Barrage Project: Candidates must have Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
- Military Engineer Services (MES): Candidates must have a Degree in Related Trade OR Engineering Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year experience.
- National Technical Research Organization (NTRO): Candidates must have a Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of SSC, and to check the application status online click the link below.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- UPPRB UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Online Application Started for 9534 Sub Inspector, Civil Police, Platoon Commander & FSSO Posts @uppbpb.gov.in
- UPSESSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 (2595 Posts) Apply Online – UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2021
- UPSESSB TGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 -UPSESSB Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Teacher Recruitment 2021
- GIC Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For Assistant Manager Officer Scale Posts, Check Details Here
- UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 292 Station Controller & Maintainer
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Online Application For Assistant Clerk (Multipurpose) Posts; Check Details Here
- UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For Review and Assistant Officer Exam
- UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 337 Vacancies @uppsc.up.nic.in:
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Notice Released For 2003 Assistant Professor Vacancies; Check Details Here
- Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 133 Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) @joinindianarmy.nic.in, Download Notification Here