Post Name: SSC Stenographer Various Grades Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Post Date: 12 October 2020
Short Description: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited the candidates for the Post of Stenographer of Grade C and D recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
Staff Selection Commission – SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Oct. 10, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Nov. 4, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Nov. 6, 2020
- CBT Exam Date: Mar. 29-31, 2021
- Skill Test Date: Announced soon
- Admit Card: Notified soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: ₹100
- For SC/ ST: ₹0
- For Female Candidates: ₹0
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Vacancies: Not Specified
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age for Grade D: 27 years
- Maximum Age for Grade C: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India.
- For Stenographer Group D Transcription – English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
- For Stenographer Group C Transcription – English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can click on the link below and fill all your personal details which is required to fill the form till Nov.4, 2020. You can also apply through the official website of SSC. After all that process you can pay the examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of SSC and apply online click the link below.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- MPPEB Primary Teacher Eligibility TET Re-Open Online Form 2021
- National Housing Bank NHB Assistant Manager Online Form 2021
- MP High Court Stenographer, Assistant Grade 3 Online Form 2021
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC Senior Resident Doctor Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand UKPSC Junior Engineer JE Online Form 2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Various Post Online Form 2021
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Batch Online Form 2021
- Central Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB MVSI Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Online Form 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB APRO Assistant Public Relation Officer Online Form 2021