Post Name: UCO Bank Specialist Officer Various Post Recruitment 2020
Post Date: 28 October 2020
Short Description: United Commercial Bank (UCO Bank) released the notification about the online form for the various posts of Specialist Officers SO Recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
United Commercial Bank – UCO Bank Specialist Officer Various Post Recruitment 2020
Specialist Officers SO Various Post Recruitment 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Oct. 27, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Nov. 17, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Nov. 17, 2020
- Exam Date: December 2020
- Admit Card: Available soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: ₹1180
- For SC/ ST: ₹118
- For PH Candidates: ₹118
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Total Vacancies: 91 Posts
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age for Security Officer: 40 years
- Maximum Age for all Posts: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- For Security Officers: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream min. 60% Marks with experience.
- For Engineers: Candidates must have a BE / B.Tech Degree Civil / Electrical / B.Arch Architect with min. 60% marks.
- For Economist: Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Economics with min. 60% marks with 2 Years experience or Ph.D in Economics.
- For Statistian: Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Economics OR Statistics / Applied Economics / Econometrics with 60% marks.
- For IT Officers: Candidates must have a BE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Tele-Communication with min. 60% marks or MCA (3Years) with 60% marks with 1 year experience.
- For CA / CFA (JMGS-I): Chartered Accountant (CA) / CFA with min. 3 years experience as CA.
- For CA / CFA (JMGS-II): Chartered Accountant (CA) / CFA with min. 3 years experience as CA.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of UCO Bank, and apply online click the link below.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Admit Card 2022
- SBI PO Probationary Officer Interview Letter 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Pre Exam Admit Card 2022
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Batch Admit Card 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Fireman, AFO Assistant Fire Officer Admit Card 2022
- SBI CBO Circle Based Officer Admit Card 2022
- IBPS PO MT XI Pre Exam Result & Mains Admit Card 2022
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card 2022
- CTET December Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB VDO Village Development Officer Exam Admit Card 2021