Post Name: UP Legislative Assembly Sachivalaya Various Post Recruitment 2020
Post Date: 12 December 2020
Short Description: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly, Sachivalaya released the online form for the UP Sachivalaya Various Post Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form.
Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (Sachivalaya) – UP Legislative Assembly Sachivalaya Various Post Recruitment 2020
UP Legislative Assembly Sachivalaya Various Post Recruitment 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: Dec. 8, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: Jan. 7, 2020
- Last Date to pay: Jan. 7, 2020
- Exam Date: Announced soon
- Admit Card: Notified soon
- Result Declared: Update later
- For General / OBC / EWS : ₹950
- For SC / ST: ₹850
- For PH Candidates : ₹50
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Total Vacancies: 87 Posts
- Minimum Age for Editor : 30 years
- Minimum Age for Stenographer : 22 years
- Minimum Age for Other Posts : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Literature / Social Science with mini. 5 years experience.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate exam in any recognized board in India.
- Hindi Stenographer : 140 WPM & English Stenographer : 120 WPM.
For Review Officer:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized University.
For Assistant Private Secretary:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- Hindi Typing : 80 WPM & English 25 WPM
- CCC Exam Passed.
For Assistant Review Officer:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with O level exam passed.
- Hindi Computer Typing : 25 WPM.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with Housekeeping / Hotel Management / Catering Technology.
For Research and Reference Assistant:
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Literature / Social Science with min. 3 years experience.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science.
For Security Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam.
- Only for Army / Navy / Airforce / NCC / Home Guard / Police / Equivalent Candidates.
- Must read notification for more details.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly and to apply online click the link below.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I Pre Admit Card 2021
- Railway RRB NTPC Phase 7 Admit Card 2021
- UPPSC Combined Agriculture Service Exam Admit Card 2021
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC SSE Mains Admit Card 2021
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021
- UPSC Civil Service IAS / IFS Recruitment 2021 New Exam Date and Change Exam District 2021
- National Water Development Agency NWDA Various Post Admit Card 2021
- UP B.ED JEE Exam Notice 2021
- Bihar BPSC Auditor Recruitment Exam Date 2021
- Bihar BPSC Project Manager Exam Date 2021