Post Name: UPPSC Lecturer Ashram Padhati Result 2022
Post Update: 18 January 2022
Short Description: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has Recently Uploaded Results for the Post of Lecturer in Govt. Aashram Paddhati College (124 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this Recruitment Can Download Result.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – UPPSC Lecturer Ashram Padhati Online Form 2021
Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Recruitment 2021
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application Begin : 18/06/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 15/07/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 15/07/2021
- Last Date Submit Form : 19/07/2021
- Last Date Re Upload Photo / Sign : 27/07/2021
- Exam Date : 26/09/2021
- Admit Card Available: September 2021
- Answer Key Available: 03/12/2021
- Pre Result Available: 27/01/2022
- For Gen. / OBC / EWS: 125/-
- For SC / ST : 65/-
- For PH : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Total Vacancies: 124 Posts
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
Candidates must have a Master’s degree in related subjects in any recognized university in India.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
How to Apply:
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission new recruitment advertisement number A-3/E-1/2021 in which there are various posts, candidates can apply online application form 18 June 2021 to 15 July 2021.
- Before applying online in this advertisement of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC, candidates should apply only after seeing the information given in the advertisement like Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Syllabus and other information correctly.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates must check the whole application form again before submitting it.
- Candidates must read the notification first.
- Kindly check and collect all the document and personal details- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Detail.
- Take a print out of form after submitting it.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), and apply online click the link below.
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Objected List & Re-Upload Photo Signature||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Edit / Modify Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Fee Double Verification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Result 2022
- UPPSC RO/ARO Result 2022
- UPPSC Lecturer Govt. Ashram Paddhati Result 2022
- MPPSC State Engineering Service SES Result 2022
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Final Result 2021
- IBPS Specialist Officer SO XI Admit Card 2021
- HSSC Police Male Constable Result 2021
- UPSC NDA II Exam Final 2021
- Rajasthan REET Revised Result 2021