Post Name: UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Date: 25 May 2021
Short Description: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) released the online application form for the post of Medical Officer MO in Various Stream 2021. Those candidates who are interested can fulfill all the details given like eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and for the following information read the full article and then fill the online application form for UPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – UPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
UP Various Medical Officer Post Recruitment Online Form 2021
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application form Start Date: May 25, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: June 25, 2021
- Last Date to pay: June 25, 2021
- Exam Date: Announced soon
- Admit Card: Notified soon
- Result Declared: Update soon
- For General / OBC : ₹105
- For SC / ST : ₹65
- For PH : ₹25
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can pay by offline mode through E challan.
Post Name: Medical Officer in Various Trade
Total Vacancies: 3620 Posts
- Gynecologist – 590
- Anesthetist – 590
- Pediatrician – 600
- Radiologist – 75
- Pathologist – 75
- General Surgeon – 590
- General Physician – 590
- Ophthalmologist – 75
- Orthopedician – 75
- ENT Specialist – 75
- Dermatologist – 75
- Psychiatrist – 75
- Micro Biologist – 30
- Forensic Specialist – 75
- Public Health Specialist – 30
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules (you can check official notification)
- Candidates must have a MBBS Degree in any recognized University / Institute in India.
- For post wise eligibility details must read the official notification.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can click on the link below, and fill all your personal details which are required to fill the form on May 25, 2021 till June 25, 2021. You can also apply through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Candidates must check the whole application form again before submitting it.
- Candidates must read the notification first.
- Kindly check and collect all the document and personal details- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Detail.
- Take a print out of form after submitting it.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) and to apply online click the link below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Edit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Eng | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- SSC Delhi Police Executive Constable PE&MT Declared Exam Date 2021
- Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2021: Online Application Begun For 33000 Grade III Teachers
- MPPSC State Services & State Forest Exam Postponed 2021
- CCRAS Admit Card 2021: CCRAS LDC & UDC Admit Card 2021
- CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021 (Out): Check CGPSC Mains Exam Date
- RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 Out: Direct Link To Download Online Exam Call Letter
- Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Out: Direct Link To Download Written Test Admit Card
- NTA Graduate Pharmacy Test GPAT Admit Card 2021
- IB ACIO Admit Card 2021: MHA IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive Admit Card 2021
- Bihar State Milk Various Post Admit Card 2021