Post Name: UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 02 November 2021
Short Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Uploaded a Link for the DAF Online Form for the Post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this exam can Apply Online for the Detailed Application Form DAF.
Union Public Service Commission- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Online Form 2021
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application Begin : 02/11/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2021 Upto 05 PM Only.
- Complete Form Last Date : 22/11/2021
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST/ PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee to UPSC DAF Online Application Form Only Written Exam Qualified Candidate Are Eligible to Fill the DAF Form.
Post Name: – UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Vacancy 2021
Total Vacancies: 421 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in |
Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO
- Min. Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
How to Apply:
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC EPFO Advt No. 51 Enforcement Officer & Account Officer Recruitment . Candidate Can Apply DAF Form Between 02/11/2021 to 22/11/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Enforcement Officer and Account Officer EPFO AO EO Vacancy 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates must check the whole application form again before submitting it.
- Candidates must read the notification first.
- Kindly check and collect all the document and personal details- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Detail.
- Take a print out of form after submitting it.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), and apply online click the link below.
|Apply Online (DAF)||Click Here|
|Download DAF Notification||Click Here|
|For Vacancy Details & Result||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- MPPEB Primary Teacher Eligibility TET Re-Open Online Form 2021
- National Housing Bank NHB Assistant Manager Online Form 2021
- MP High Court Stenographer, Assistant Grade 3 Online Form 2021
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC Senior Resident Doctor Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand UKPSC Junior Engineer JE Online Form 2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Various Post Online Form 2021
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Batch Online Form 2021
- Central Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB MVSI Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Online Form 2021
- Rajasthan RSMSSB APRO Assistant Public Relation Officer Online Form 2021