Post Name: UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 Admit Card
Post Date: 23 June 2021
Short Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Uploaded a New Exam Date Notice for the Post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization UPSSC EPFO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this exam can download UPSC EPFO Admit Card.
Union Public Service Commission- UPSC EPFO Recruitment Exam Date 2021
Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer EPFO Recruitment 2020
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application Begin : 11/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/01/2020 upto 06 PM Only.
- Last Date Fee Payment : 31/01/2020
- Change Exam District : 15-21 December 2020
- Exam Date : 05/09/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Post Name: – UPSC EPFO Officer Vacancy 2020
Total Vacancies: 421 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in |
Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO
- Min. Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
How to Apply:
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Special Drive Recruitment 2020 for EPFO Vacancies Candidate Can Apply Between 18/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates must check the whole application form again before submitting it.
- Candidates must read the notification first.
- Kindly check and collect all the document and personal details- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Detail.
- Take a print out of form after submitting it.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), and apply online click the link below.
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|For Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Download Notice for Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- Bihar Board BCECEB Amin Exam Date 2021
- IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I Pre Admit Card 2021
- Railway RRB NTPC Phase 7 Admit Card 2021
- UPPSC Combined Agriculture Service Exam Admit Card 2021
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC SSE Mains Admit Card 2021
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021
- UPSC Civil Service IAS / IFS Recruitment 2021 New Exam Date and Change Exam District 2021
- National Water Development Agency NWDA Various Post Admit Card 2021
- UP B.ED JEE Exam Notice 2021
- Bihar BPSC Auditor Recruitment Exam Date 2021