Post Name: UPSSSC ITI Instructor (Anudekshak) Recruitment 2022
Post Update: 06 January 2022
Short Description: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of ITI Instructor Anudeshak (2504 Post) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC ITI Instructor (Anudekshak) Online Form 2022
UPSSSC ITI Instructor (Anudekshak) Recruitment 2022
Visit For More: www.sarkariresultjobs.com
- Application Begin : 18/01/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 08/02/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08/02/2022
- Correction Last Date : 15/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
Post Name: UPSSSC ITI Instructor (Anudekshak) Vacancy 2022
Total Vacancies: 2504 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Age Limit: Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related.
- Candidates must be Appeared in PET Exam 2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
How to Apply:
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For more details, you can check the notification on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), and apply online click the link below.
|Apply Online||Link Activate 18/01/2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|UPSSSC Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Result, Jobs and Admit Card
- UPPSC Regional Inspector Technical Mains Online Form 2022
- RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Jharkhand JSSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand JSSC Excise Constable Online Form 2022
- Bihar SHSB Specialist Doctor Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan RPSC Ground Water Department Various Post Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor Online Form 2022
- UPPSC ACF RFO Mains Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan RVVNL, JVVNL, AVVNL, JdVVNL Technical Helper III Online Form 2022
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022